Visions, Aims and Values
Vision, Aims and Values
“Caring, Sharing, Giving”
Leedstown CP School will be a safe, happy and respectful environment providing a diverse, exciting and challenging experience to encourage progress towards every child and adult’s potential.
To ensure that all groups of pupils make at least expected progress in Reading, Writing and Maths.
To raise achievement for all groups of pupils so that they are above national expectations.
Quality of Teaching
To ensure that children receive teaching that is at least Good and often Outstanding.
To develop and maintain a stimulating, broad and rich curriculum through which children achieve excellence and enjoyment.
Leadership and Management
To provide strong, cohesive and effective leadership with a clear direction on improving standards and provision.
To develop distributed leadership at all levels, leading to greater shared responsibility for, and ownership of, the children’s experiences and achievements.
Behaviour and Safety
To create and maintain a safe and secure environment for the education and care of the pupils in which every child can achieve their best.
We share the co-operative values:
- Self-help – encouraging all within the organisation to help each other by working together to gain mutual benefits, helping people to help themselves.
- Self-responsibility – to take responsibility for, and answer to, our actions.
- Democracy – to give our stakeholders a say in the way we run our school.
- Equality – equal rights and benefits according to their contribution.
- Equity – being fair and unbiased.
- Solidarity – supporting each other.
We believe in the ethical values of:
- Social responsibility
- Caring for others
The school also highly values respect for all members of the school community.